Tuesday, December 13, 2016

End of Year Updates!

So it's been a while since I've updated this space.

I'm going to try to do better in the future -- but for now I can update the world on the changes in my arcade.

Given my new found focus on pinball, I've sold my Galaga, X-Men vs Street Fighter and my Centipede cabaret and bought a Shadow pinball.  I also traded my Demolition Man for two Williams system 11 pins: a F-14 and a Jokerz!.  The latter two pins are not likely keepers, I'll eventually sell them to get something else.

Not all is stale on the video game side of things.  I did manage to pick up a Turbo Outrun cabaret and a Robotron: 2084, so all is not lost!

I must say that I just dig the pins more!  Cannot wait to finish putting everything together in the game room and having all the pins in a row!

I'll start putting better updates on here in the future.

-- Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment